Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe / A New Tradition!

Kristen playing the drums on stage at The Hard Rock Cafe/ Memphis, Tn
Kristen enjoying a non-alcoholic martini

The Boogie Cafe/ Downtown memphis

Kristen on Stage at the hard Rock Cafe/ Memphis
Kristen and Jonah on Stage at The Hard Rock Cafe / Memphis Tn 12/23/10
The horse and carriage that we rode downtown memphis
Me
Kristen and Justin Timberlakes jacket..lol

The Hard Rock Cafe/Memphis Guitar

The Peabody hotel lobby Christmas Tree/ Memphis

I hope all of you had a Blessed holiday season .
The kids and I decided to make a memory and start a tradition. So.. We went to Memphis and ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.. We also saw the Peabody ducks and walked down Beale street. We took a ride in the horse and carriage while we were there. Here are a few pictures from our day on 12/23/10.
I want to wish all of you a happy New Year now..

Bunches of hugs...

5 comments:

CindyDianne said...

What an awesome and fun new tradition! I'm proud for y'all.

hippo chick said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

~hippo hugs~

Unknown said...

This post gives me the incentive to pack up my bottled oxygen and head to the Hard Rock Cafe Louisville.

Hope you're having a grand 2011!

Ness said...

Is great to see these traditions... I am from Brazil and was enchanted with your post.
Congratulations!!!

Polish Twins said...

... sweet your fotos ; )) I don t speak English . ; ((
Super fotos ; ***