Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe / A New Tradition!

Kristen playing the drums on stage at The Hard Rock Cafe/ Memphis, Tn
Kristen enjoying a non-alcoholic martini

The Boogie Cafe/ Downtown memphis

Kristen on Stage at the hard Rock Cafe/ Memphis
Kristen and Jonah on Stage at The Hard Rock Cafe / Memphis Tn 12/23/10
The horse and carriage that we rode downtown memphis
Kristen and Justin Timberlakes

The Hard Rock Cafe/Memphis Guitar

The Peabody hotel lobby Christmas Tree/ Memphis

I hope all of you had a Blessed holiday season .
The kids and I decided to make a memory and start a tradition. So.. We went to Memphis and ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.. We also saw the Peabody ducks and walked down Beale street. We took a ride in the horse and carriage while we were there. Here are a few pictures from our day on 12/23/10.
I want to wish all of you a happy New Year now..

Bunches of hugs...


CindyDianne said...

What an awesome and fun new tradition! I'm proud for y'all.

hippo chick said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

~hippo hugs~

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

This post gives me the incentive to pack up my bottled oxygen and head to the Hard Rock Cafe Louisville.

Hope you're having a grand 2011!

Vanessa Dias said...

Is great to see these traditions... I am from Brazil and was enchanted with your post.

Polish Twins said...

... sweet your fotos ; )) I don t speak English . ; ((
Super fotos ; ***